c.1930 Porch Addition to Early 18th century Town House is Re-built August 23, 2015 / Administrator / Exterior Porch and roof added during the 1930s. Posts will now extend to the ground (they didn’t before). 2″ insulation, crushed stone, and cement pad will hopefully minimize seasonal movement. Built around 1815, this square building is one of the earliest surviving town houses in the Kennebec Valley. Completed Post detail.